The Marian Catechist Apostolate exists to spiritually and doctrinally form and nurture heroic catechists with sights set on restoring, revitalizing, reforming and converting millions. As Father Hardon repeatedly said, Catholicism is in the throes of the worst crisis in its entire history and the eternal destiny of millions of souls is at state. Unless true and loyal Catholics have the zeal and the spirit of the early Christians, unless they are willing to do what they did and to pay the price that they paid, what will be our future?
International Office of the Marian Catechist Apostolate
P.O. Box 637
La Crosse, WI 54602-0637
Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Time or by appointment.
Theresa A. Knothe, International Coordinator
Deborah A. Crater/Bookstore Manager
Directions to the Marian Catechist Apostolate International Office and Catechetical Bookstore at 5250 Justin Road, La Crosse, Wisconsin: From I-90 take Exit 5 (Onalaska/La Crosse). Take Highway 16 west for 4.5 miles. At stop light, continue straight onto Losey Boulevard going south for 2.9 miles. Turn left at Mormon Coulee Road/Highway 14/61 (also Highway 35). Continue for 1.9 miles. Turn left, staying on Highway 14/61 east/south for 1.3 miles. Turn right onto Justin Road. The entrance to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe will be in 0.3 miles on the right.
We are located in the lower level of the Pilgrim Center, which is the main building near the parking lot.
Location: The temporary location of our offices is in the lower level of the Pilgrim Center at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse. Our future home at the Shrine will be in the Father John A. Hardon, S.J. Marian Catechist Apostolate Center and Retreat House. The Father Hardon Center will be the principal instrument of the catechetical mission of the Shrine. It will be home to a number of catechetical and spiritual resources, including:
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus Chapel for use by retreatants and other visitors to the Center;
- The International Headquarters of the Marian Catechist Apostolate;
- The Marian Catechist Apostolate Library and Bookstore;
- A retreat house for pilgrims who wish to spend some days at the Shrine;
- Essential facilities for the spiritual and doctrinal formation of catechists, including a three-hundred person conference room and classrooms;
- The Archive and Guild of the Servant of God Father John A. Hardon, S.J.
Please keep us in your prayers, that this great catechetical project will be realized.
OPTIONS for submitting tests from Father Hardon’s Basic, Advanced and Masters Courses to Inter Mirifica Home Study Office for grading:
1. FAX: Fax number 703-590-1813. If you fax tests in for grading, your tests can be returned via regular postal service OR via email. To receive your results by email, please provide your email address, along with your full name and mailing address (for the grader’s records). Please PRINT CLEARLY or you may not receive your results.
2. EMAIL: Email tests to email@example.com. Send no more than one or two tests at a time as attachments. Your test results will be emailed back to you. Be sure to provide your full name and mailing address (for the grader’s records). Again, please PRINT CLEARLY.
3. POSTAL SERVICE: You can still mail your tests (as many as you’d like) to Inter Mirifica for grading, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Provide your full name and mailing address for the grader’s records.
Inter Mirifica Home Study Office
P.O. Box 1988
Woodbridge, VA 22195