International Office of the Marian Catechist Apostolate
P.O. Box 637
La Crosse, WI 54602-0637
Office Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Time or by appointment.
Theresa A. Knothe
Deborah A. Crater
Address for mailing answer sheets for Basic, Advanced and Masters Courses:
Inter Mirifica Home Study Office
P.O. Box 1988
Woodbridge, VA 22195
Directions to the Marian Catechist Apostolate International Office and Catechetical Bookstore at 5250 Justin Road, La Crosse, Wisconsin: From I-90 take Exit 5 (Onalaska/La Crosse). Take Highway 16 west for 4.5 miles. At stop light, continue straight onto Losey Boulevard going south for 2.9 miles. Turn left at Mormon Coulee Road/Highway 14/61 (also Highway 35). Continue for 1.9 miles. Turn left, staying on Highway 14/61 east/south for 1.3 miles. Turn right onto Justin Road. The entrance to the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe will be in 0.3 miles on the right.
We are located in the lower level of the Pilgrim Center, which is the main building near the parking lot.
Location: The temporary location of our offices is in the lower level of the Pilgrim Center at the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse. Our future home at the Shrine will be in the Father John A. Hardon, S.J. Marian Catechist Apostolate Center and Retreat House. The Father Hardon Center will be the principal instrument of the catechetical mission of the Shrine. It will be home to a number of catechetical and spiritual resources, including:
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus Chapel for use by retreatants and other visitors to the Center;
- The International Headquarters of the Marian Catechist Apostolate;
- The Marian Catechist Apostolate Library and Bookstore;
- A retreat house for pilgrims who wish to spend some days at the Shrine;
- Essential facilities for the spiritual and doctrinal formation of catechists, including a three-hundred person conference room and classrooms;
- The Archive and Guild of the Servant of God Father John A. Hardon, S.J.
Please keep us in your prayers, that this great catechetical project will be realized.